ABELMed EHR - EMR / PM provides a complete range of electronic medical records capabilities and practice management features:
Know what you need to do and when.The dashboard helps you manage your time and outstanding work-to-do by drawing your attention to important items such as:
- Track patients arrival time, wait time and progression within the office
- Record findings using a mouse, keyboard, voice dictation or Tablet PC handwriting recognition - use whichever method of data entry that suits you best.
- Improve accuracy and speed by using predefined templates for standard encounters (e.g. hypertension visit).
- Custom design templates to fit your needs and import and export templates to share with your colleagues in other practices that use ABELMed.
- Combine templates in a single encounter (e.g. hypertension and depression) and record additional information whenever necessary.
- Save time by pulling in the information from a similar previous encounter (e.g. follow up of a chronic disease such as arthritis).
- Utilize ABELMed's physician electronic signature capabilities.
ABELMed HRM Testimonial by Diana Reedie, LMC Diabetes & Endocrinology
- Receive lab results electronically and get them sooner and in a clear format.
- Results are automatically recorded in the patient's chart, along with your comments.
- Review results on screen or print them.
- View cumulative as a graph or as a table.
- Reduce time wasted in "Chart Search" when a lab report arrives.
- Measure and set therapeutic levels
- Utilize Lab Report templates e.g. INR flowsheets
- Detect potential interactions before finalizing prescriptions.
- Print or fax the prescription directly from the patient chart.
- Renew multiple medications simultaneously.
- Create a list of most commonly prescribed medications and save time required to create prescriptions.
- Add non-formulary drugs to your database.
- Display any combination of days and providers - each user may view only what they need to see.
- Custom colour-coding provides information about procedures, providers, confirmation and arrival status for each appointment.
- ABELMed helps you establish and maintain control of all receivables including OHIP, WSIB, Reciprocal, Third Party and Uninsured billing. Use EDT, OBEC and HCV to speed up claims processing and reconciliations while reducing submission errors.
- Print professional invoices and monthly statements with the click of a mouse.
- Effectively manage chronic disease patients with customizable flow sheets that track the status of their conditions.
- Customize clinical/administrative parameters for disease tracking.
- Receive alerts for abnormal values.
- Receive notification if the recommended intervals for follow up are missed.
- Create referral letters. Generate referral letters quickly and easily from your existing encounter notes, CPP and lab results. No double entry required.
- Track referrals. Stay on top of your referrals by tracking which referrals have been sent, which patients have been seen, which require follow-up and which need referral responses sent.
- Manage Documents. Effectively manage patient documents such as x-ray reports consult notes which can be easily searched and retrieved.