ABELMed Inc., a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, is a privately held corporation. As a self financed, debt free company using the latest Microsoft .NET technologies, we are well positioned to offer physicians the best value for their investment in our products and services.
Serving physicians since 1977, our long-term track record is an important consideration when selecting a vendor in an industry that is ever changing and littered with small vendors no longer able to support their products. ABEL can attribute its success directly to:
- An experienced, motivated and loyal team of people who work together to serve our customers.
- The development of ABELMed EHR - EMR / PM, a Windows-based practice and clinical management system with Electronic Medical Records (EMR) capabilities that is full featured and logically designed according to the dynamics of the medical office.
- The value added services that we offer to help our customers increase productivity and profitability.
- A total commitment to the advancement of medicine by better understanding and meeting the clinical and practice management needs of physicians.
- Continual striving to provide better training and support based on feedback from our customers.
- Ongoing software development based on customer input, market analysis, and related industry input.
- Cooperation with other key vendors and understanding of related industry hardware and software in dealing with compatibility and integration issues.
- An understanding and ability to exploit the advantages of the Microsoft Windows operating environment.
In our 35th year of business, ABEL has the privilege of acknowledging 6 loyal employees for 25 or more years of service. At a recent company meeting, these employees were given special recognition by company owners Arun Rele, Chairman & CEO and Bina Rele, V.P. Sales.
Front row, left to right: Doug Trembley, Conversion Manager and Dave Clarkson, Software Development Manager. Second row, left to right: Jim Lawther, IT Manager; Jeff Coward, VP, Dental Products and Services; Anthony Horvath, VP, Dental/Medical Customer Support and Tony La Sala, Software Developer (not shown).