ABEL is pleased to announce ABELMed Portal, a web-based service that will change the way your patients participate in your practice.
ABELMed Portal is a secure place on the web where your patients and practice can communicate with one another 24/7/365. Your practice and patients will benefit from secure, streamlined, e-health communication from anywhere at any time. Fully integrated with ABELMed, ABELMed Portal can improve patient self-care through real-time access to appointment, lab and medication information.
ABELMed Portal allows any patient with a web browser on their computer, smartphone or tablet to:
- E-book appointments and confirm upcoming appointments by responding to email reminders and SMS text
- View all past and upcoming appointments in one place
- Reschedule or cancel existing appointments based on your office policies
- Request an emergency appointment
- Review and inform you of changes in their demographic information
- View their personal health information record, including lab reports, allergies, current medications and medical history
- Search an extensive library of patient education materials
- Send secure messages to your inbox to request prescription refills
- View their lab reports and office visit summaries, at your discretion
- Complete and submit medical history forms in advance of their appointment
- Which patients have access to the patient portal
- Whether and under what conditions patients can confirm, book, reschedule, or cancel appointments
- Which appointment and demographic change requests you accept
- Which areas of personal health information are available to patients
- Your appointment book – patient confirmations automatically update your ABELMed scheduler!
For more information on ABELMed Portal navigate to MyABEL for; Videos, Webinars, Product Registration and Configuration details.
If you are not an ABELMed user, please call 800-267-ABEL (2235) and press 1 to arrange a demonstration.
Other products and services available on the market provide some of the features listed above, however, ABELMed Portal subscribers benefit from ABEL’s unmatched ability to provide integration between ABELMed and the portal.
The ABELPortal Services consist of a web-based software application hosted on ABEL’s servers that provide healthcare providers and their patients with functionality available over the Worldwide Web integrated with ABELMed.